This is a list of compatible switches that work with our keyswitch openers. I will attempt to keep this article updated to the best of my ability, and if you come across a switch that works or does not work please reach out so that I can add it to this list.
MX keyswitch opener compatible:
- All standard Cherry MX switches such as:
- Blue, red, black, and browns.
- Also less common models like green, grey, clear, and white.
- All standard Gateron switches; red, green, blue, brown, yellow, black, and white.
- Novel Keys Cream switches, these are slightly stiffer to open due to different dimensions, but I actually find them easier to open that some other switches.
- Holy panda and variants.
- Zealios and variants, such as Healios, Zilents, and Tealios.
- TTC switches
Kailh keyswitch opener compatible:
- All standard Kailh switches, such as red brown and blue.
- Kailh speed switches.
- Kailh box switches, such as red brown white and black.
- Kailh box silents with the circular stem
- Halo and variants.
Low profile Kailh switches are not compatible to the best of my knowledge.